- 1. The Ngorongoro Crater: This geological phenom is the result of a three-million-year-old extinct volcano which experts believe would have been the height of Kilimanjaro had it not collapsed when it erupted.
- 2. The wildlife: One of the smaller parks in Tanzania, Lake Manyara National Park, is host to several animals, including giraffes and over 400 species of birds.
- 3. Did we mention the wildlife? The Serengeti is considered to be the best wildlife reserve in Africa. Keep your eyes peeled for the Big Five (lion, African elephant, cape buffalo, leopard, and rhinoceros)!
- 4. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: With lodgings like the Ngorongoro Serena Lodge, explore by day and relax at night over delicious, local cuisine.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families