- 1. The traffic: Mopeds, bicycles, cars, oh my! There is nothing quite as thrilling as crossing a street in Ho Chi Minh City. Look to the locals for the best way to walk.
- 2. The food: A combination of Thai and Chinese styles, Vietnamese food is considered one of the healthiest cuisines on the planet, featuring fresh herbs, seafood, fruits and vegetables and, of course, rice.
- 3. The biodiversity: Vietnam is home to 16% of the world's species!
- 4. Perfect balance of luxury and adventure: With accommodations like the Vedana Lagoon Resort & Spa, explore the wonders of Vietnam by day and enjoy ultimate relaxation at night.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: From spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families