$500 Savings On Domestic And International Adventures
BILLINGS, MT, Nov. 22, 2021 – Recently merged Active Adventures of Queenstown, New Zealand and Austin Adventures of Montana, USA have announced an unprecedented offer for the travel-starved this Black Friday through Cyber Monday.
From Friday, Nov. 26 through Monday, Nov. 29, 2021, this special offer saves travelers $500 (per person) on trips priced over $3,500 that are sold and operated exclusively by either travel brand. This booking offer for departures now through the 2022 season is valid through phone and/or online reservations. (Note: This offer excludes Australia hiking adventures and cannot be combined with other promotions, discounts or offers.)
- Widespread hunger for the spiritual healing an adventure vacation in nature can bring,
- The release of pent-up desire to travel again in the wake of the worldwide pandemic,
- The general expectation that 2022 trips will fill quickly now that people are feeling better about travel domestically and abroad.
Due to earlier than usual interest and bookings, Austin expects the following itineraries to be best sellers:
- Yellowstone https://www.austinadventures.com/packages/wyoming-yellowstone-grand-teton-national-parks-adult/ (and family only itineraries).
- Montana https://www.austinadventures.com/packages/montana-glacier-national-park-adult/ (and family only itineraries)
Active Adventures programs anticipated to be highly popular and sell fast include:
- Patagonia https://activeadventures.com/destinations/south-america/trips/condor-patagonia-hiking-quest/
- Costa Rica https://activeadventures.com/destinations/south-america/trips/pura-vida-tortuguero-and-cahuita-national-park/
- Galapagos https://activeadventures.com/destinations/south-america/trips/tortuga-galapagos-land-and-sea-adventure/
- Italy https://activeadventures.com/destinations/europe/trips/dolomiti-ultimate-dolomites-adventure/
Interested travelers can reserve a spot and take advantage of these special savings by calling 800-661-9073.
About Active Adventures & Austin Adventures:
With over 60 years of combined experience, Active Adventures and Austin Adventures set the standard for inspiring, all-inclusive, small-group adventures in the most breath-taking regions of the world. Their teams across New Zealand, North America, Peru, Nepal and the Netherlands ensure every detail is looked after. Hand-picked guides with a wealth of experience and local knowledge lead the way as guests enjoy exclusive accommodations, top-notch dining and unique activities showcasing the best of each region.
Each of their 100+ trips are crafted to perfection, encouraging guests to not only challenge themselves physically but also to take a deep dive in the local way of life in every destination. For more information, please visit activeadventures.com and austinadventures.com
# # #
MEDIA CONTACT INFORMATION:
VP of Global Marketing