Austin Adventures Massages Serious Spa Time Into Tours of Majestic European Christmas Markets
Billings, MT, Oct. 9, 2019 – Longtime adventure travel tour operator Austin Adventures has wrapped up the very best of Europe’s holiday magic into one very festive itinerary. Travelers will be filled with the holiday spirit as they tour for seven days through Germany and France’s festive, people-friendly, and absolutely magical Christmas markets – and then cap off the trip at the restorative spas of Baden-Baden.
“Christmas is just part of the DNA of this region,” notes Austin Adventures’ founder, Dan Austin. “The passion that they have for this particular holiday, coupled together with their elegant traditions, all set among such historic and revered backdrops will warm the hearts of even the most jaded Scrooge. It’s just delights and wonderment at every turn – and then spa time in Baden-Baden to cap it all off.”
The itinerary’s highlights include:
- Day One – Depart Frankfurt for the medieval city of Rothenburg ob der Tauber, where their fabled night watchman is your guide to a pretzel-making class and their enchanting Christmas market.
- Day Two – Hike the ancient city walls of Rothenburg, then wander its cobbled streets and shop their markets that afternoon.
- Day Three – Explore the Christkindlesmarkt, the world’s oldest Christmas market, in the old city of Nuremberg.
- Day Four – A day of fabulous shopping in Nuremberg capped off by a nice dinner in the town center.
- Day Five – Cross into Strasbourg, France for a morning bike ride through the historic town center on the Grande Île (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), an afternoon at their Christmas market and a night in the spas of Baden-Baden.
- Day Six – A morning hike in the famed Black Forest will prepare you for visits to the fabulous thermal baths of the spas in the afternoon, followed by an evening in the Christmas market.
- Day Seven – Transfer to Frankfurt for departures (or other additional adventures).
Notes travel journalist Nancy Schretter, “Austin Adventures has done a wonderful job of weaving together some of Europe’s best Christmas Markets with spa time in Baden-Baden. It’s very different from other Christmas Markets itineraries that are out there. Once the word gets out on this, I think it will be very popular.”
Austin suggests couples and families consider the gift of travel this year too.
“Why give another present, another well-meaning item that will only further clutter someone’s life, when you can be present yourself, immersed in the holiday spirit in perhaps the most elegantly festive Christmas spot in the world? This year, consider giving a gift that will provide rich, life-long memories.”
For more information, check out the itinerary (and other details) online at https://www.austinadventures.com/packages/germany-france-christmas-markets/.
About Austin Adventures
Based in Billings, Montana, Austin Adventures has spent more than 35 years building an international reputation as a top provider of luxury, small group, multisport tours for adults and families to the world’s most captivating destinations. Austin Adventures has perfected the art of creating one-of-a-kind itineraries featuring exceptional regional dining, distinctive accommodations, incredible guides and exhilarating activities, all while keeping all-inclusive rates and services the norm. In addition to scheduled group departures on all seven continents, Austin Adventures has developed a reputation as the leader in customized trip planning and execution. All backed by the industry’s best money-back satisfaction guarantee.
# # #