VOTE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A $10,000 DREAM VACATION!!
We are so excited and honored to announce Austin Adventures has been nominated for 2019’s Travel + Leisure’s Worlds Best Awards.
Cast your vote for your favorite travel experiences now by visiting tlworldsbest.com. By voting you will be entered for a chance to win a dream trip for two, planned by a Travel + Leisure A-List Agent, worth $10,000! Plus additional trips and prizes, courtesy of Travel + Leisure Magazine. Voting ends March 4, 2019.
We were voted #1 Tour Operator in both 2009 and 2012 which was a HUGE honor, and with your help, we can repeat for 2019.
How to vote:
1. If you are already a T&L subscriber, have a copy of your magazine handy because you can skip the short registration process by inserting your name as it appears on your mailing label, your subscriber number, and your email address. Enter this information and proceed to the “Tell Us About Yourself” portion.
2. If you aren’t a subscriber, you’ll be prompted to enter information about yourself, including your email address.
3. This survey can take a few minutes depending on how many categories you want to vote in. After a few slides, you will come to a screen titled “Vote Now” asking what categories you want to evaluate. At minimum, you should pick the Tour Operators/Safari Outfitters category. Just remember the more categories, the longer the survey.
4. Once you see the list (and it has grown to just about every tour operator in the world listed) they have all the operators listed alphabetically, we are at the top of the list (of course). Vote and you’re done (THANK YOU!).
5. Please forward this URL: https://www.austinadventures.com/tl/ to the rest of your family and friends who have traveled with Austin Adventures and vote, vote, vote! Who knows, if they win, maybe they will bring you along.
See Official Rules for details.
“Our family had a fantastic time! The whole experience from planning stage to actual trip was easy and enjoyable.” -Clementina S. Barrington, RI
“Exceeded my expectations and everything went very smooth, great guides, every view was like a postcard.” -David F. Houston, TX
“First class, personal, think of all the details in advance.” –Dave D. Seal Beach, CA