Greetings Fellow Adventurers,
First and foremost, I hope this finds you well and enjoying the dog days of summer. It’s been a wild ride for all and we are just about halfway through our busy season. I have mentioned a few times we are hosting a record number of travelers in and around our National Parks this summer. Has it been easy or perfect? Honestly, no!
That said I couldn’t be prouder of the team that has risen to the occasion and put forth the untiring effort to see that each and every guest from ages 8 to 80 gets exactly what they are looking for out of their time with us. I could go on and on, but instead of hearing it from me, I thought I would share a handful of comments from our recent travelers. Unedited, straight from the adventurer’s mouth. To share an insider’s secret, whenever “we” get tired or frustrated, we simply pull out a file of quotes like this, and bam! — it all becomes so clear why we do what we do. If you would like to read more, you visit austinadventures.com/testimonials
- We had the best time. I know there were some changes due to COVID-19 but I think the hotel and restaurants in West Yellowstone were great and it gave us a chance to go to the Grizzly and Wolf Sanctuary during our free time. The guides were great. It was our third trip with Justin so we knew they would be exceptional. Danny and Sarah may be new to Austin but they were awesome and knowledgeable as well. This was our seventh trip with Austin Adventures and overall the trip was spectacular. There wasn’t one thing I would change or try to improve. This is why we keep coming back.
- Over the past 30 years, we have used several adventure travel companies. Austin always comes out at the top and has become the family, literally and figuratively, that we return to and rely on for excellence and adventure.
- Another Austin Adventures Trip of a ‘lifetime’; and, our family especially enjoyed it since we were not able to travel during the 2020 virus time frame. Beautiful Pacific Northwest scenery and no rain during our visiting period. Great guides, activities, wildlife, food, and accommodations. We found the bike rides to be considerably more difficult than a level three rating due to the rolling hills and narrow roads; but, we enjoyed them. In reality, we were limited to having easier bike rides for a warm-up exercise due to the island terrain. Experienced a great group of compatible people (adults and teens) for this trip.
- We expected a good trip with knowledgeable guides and well-planned activities. We were looking forward to not having to make all the decisions and arrangements while exploring a large and beautiful part of the country. What we got was a GREAT trip with guides who were not only knowledgeable but personable and thoughtful. And they not only planned out the meals and activities – they truly handled every detail. We were completely spoiled!
- Austin Adventures under promised and OVER delivered. Kasey and Bradley did a fantastic job discussing the next day’s plan and what we might expect. The planning of travel, rooms, meals, and activities was top notch. Very pleased.
- One of the most spectacular vacations I’ve ever had. Glacier National Park is one of the most magical places in the world. The guides were top-notch, loved learning about the geology and info of the park. All the lunches they made were the best! Can’t think of a better ambiance than having lunch overlooking the mountains. The hike to Iceberg Lake and swimming to the iceberg is a memory I’ll remember forever. Austin Adventures is the number one tour operator in my book!
Now that I have shared some amazing feedback from our incredible travelers this summer, I am excited to let you know our 2022 adventures are all updated and published on the website. Early season bookings for 2022 are up over 40% and after seeing trip after trip sell out this year, all I can say is get a jump on your 2022 plans to get the best selection of programs. You also get the added benefit that the anticipation of having a trip on the calendar gives you something to truly look forward to. Click here to check out our 2022 adventures!
Okay, that’s more than enough for this month’s Muse! Please stay safe out there. Take care of yourself and those around you and we will do the same.
Namaste my friends, namaste,