Looking for a place to sit down and enjoy a bite to eat? Here are ten awesome ones.
1. Provence, France: Les Deux Trous in the Alpilles hills near St-Rémy – pretty and picturesque – a perfect place to eat lunch!
2. Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming:Fountain Flats Picnic Area – This spot lies right along the Firehole River where you can stick your feet into refreshing 75 degree water after a bike ride.
3. Normandy, France: Awesome views of Mont Saint-Michel!
4. Korčula Island, Croatia: On board private yacht near Lumbarda.
5. Near Seward, Alaska: Overlooking Exit Glacier – views for miles and that sandwich never tasted so good after 4 miles of climbing up, up, up!
6. British Columbia, Canada: The base of Matier Glacier looking at Three Joffree Lakes.
7. Glacier National Park, Montana: Overlooking Iceberg Lake with its surrounding glacier cirque.
8. Tanzania: On the floor of Ngorongoro Crater, keeping an eye out for monkeys.
9. Chile /Argentina: Wine Country – in Colchugua Valley after a horseback ride.
10. California: Yosemite – views over Yosemite Valley while taking a picnic break on the Sentinel Dome/Taft Point hike.