Bill’s choice for the best UNESCO sites.
1. Mont-Saint-Michel, France: My Favorite spot on earth!
2. Notre Dame Cathedral, Reims, France: If I have to pick one church, this is it!
3. Acropolis, Athens, Greece: For its sheer beauty.
4. Galapagos Islands: My number one favorite nature spot.
5. Old Havana, Cuba: Beautiful, we have been away from it too long. Great that travel is opening up for Americans in Cuba!
6. Old City of Dubrovnik, Croatia: The City of Dubrovnik has a long wonderful history” — from its status as a City-State that rivaled Venice’s power in the middle ages to the important role it plays in modern Croatia, you will love its history and beauty.
7. Petra, Jordan: Ever since the third Indiana Jones film, I have had this on my list of palces to see.
8. City of Cuzco, Peru: Cuzco is underrated! What a fantastic city!
9. Lines of Nasca and Pampas de Juma, Peru: Where did these come from??
10. Auschwitz, Poland: It’s important that we never forget the horrors that took place here.