February is Travel Professionals Appreciation Month here at Austin Adventures, and we couldn’t be more excited! We have a whole month of bonuses and incentives waiting to be claimed. For all the details, RSVP for our free upcoming Travel Professionals webinar or join our travel professionals only Facebook Group.
“We’ve learned over the years that a good travel agent is worth their weight in gold. Our goal is to make each agent we work with, a hero to their customers — and our lifelong partner.”Austin, founder and President.
Month Long Rewards
Throughout February, Austin Adventures will increase agent commissions to an industry-high 15%. Additional travel agent rewards, bonuses and incentives include:
- A bonus $50 Amazon gift card to agents per person booked
- A $1,000 Amazon gift card awarded to the top selling agent in February
- A $50 Amazon gift card “gifted” directly to each adult guest booked in the month of February
- A $100 Amazon gift card to the agent who most successfully promotes Austin Adventures on their personal or agency Facebook page – the posting with the most interactions (likes, comments, etc.) “wins”
- A $500 Amazon gift card for most unusual and inspiring custom trip request that results in a successful booking (this bonus reward is on top of all the other incentives and commissions already being earned)
Weekly Booking Incentives
Every Tuesday morning in February, Austin Adventures will email and post online one or more of these incentives for agency clients to help close a travel agent’s sale:
- One complimentary pre-trip accommodation night
- A $250 flight voucher for each individual traveler (based on specific itineraries)
- Booking incentives (coffee table book, other kinds of gifts and swag) for specific itineraries
- Book a group of 10 and two additional guests will go for free (to be passed on to the client)
- Plus, other incentives as suggested by agents and staff throughout the month
Don’t Miss A Single Incentive
Provide your email below, and we will send you an email every week highlighting the current incentives.