Doesn’t 2020 just roll off the tongue, full of promise and anticipation? While we are charging into preparations for this summer’s adventures (you should see the boxes of gear and guest goodies filling up our operations staging area!), we are already looking forward to 2020, too.
We have several new trips in the final design stages that we’ll tell you about soon (sneak peak: Cuba, New Zealand, and gorilla tracking in Rwanda are all on the list), we chartered an entire catamaran just for Austin Adventures guests for Christmas 2020 in the Galapagos, and our new catalog is in production.
Suffice it to say, we are ready for 2020 to be an outstanding year for adventures, and we can’t wait to help you make your travel dreams reality — starting now!
One of the things we prioritize is enabling guests to enjoy a best-in-class adventure vacation at the best prices possible. Every year, we take a close look at how we stack up value-wise with our competitors, and then we adjust our rates, terms, conditions, and inclusions to secure ourselves as the leader of the pack. What’s more, we offer next year’s trips at this year’s prices until the release of the latest catalog, which is slated for mid- to late July this year.
Yes, you read that right. You can get 2020 trips at 2019 prices — but only through August 16, 2019.
Most of our 2019 trips will run again in 2020, so feel free to peruse our website or catalog and give us a call to talk about the trips you’d like to take next year. Or, read on for a quick look at 2020 trips trending now. Snag them at today’s prices and let 2020 roll off your tongue full of promise and anticipation!
- Alaska | Kenai Peninsula | Family: Answer the call of the wild as you kayak Resurrection Bay with playful sea otters, bike the winding mountain roads of the Kenai Peninsula, and roast marshmallows around a crackling bonfire on a pebble beach. Our expert guides can’t wait to introduce you to the natural wonders of America’s awe-inspiring last frontier.
- Montana | Glacier National Park | Adult Only: Hike, bike and raft through the mountainous scenes of the premier UNESCO World Heritage Site of northwestern Montana on this all-inclusive journey of a lifetime, all the while enjoying the best in western hospitality and regional cuisine at some of the most luxurious park properties in the country.
- Alberta | Banff to Jasper | Adult Only: Glacier-trek, bike, hike, and raft your way through this pristine wilderness, exploring nature’s endless display of beauty and grandeur before relaxing in a soothing whirlpool or curling up with a book by the distinctive Rundle Rock fireplace at one of our cozy lodges.
- Costa Rica | Arenal Rainforest to Uvita | Family: As one of the world’s greatest destinations for family travel, Costa Rica invites you to discover the natural beauty and welcoming culture of Latin America’s ecotourism gem. From Arenal to Marino Ballena, swim crystalline bays, hike in cloud forests, rappel down refreshing waterfalls, and surf in the Caribbean.
- Italy & Switzerland | Italian Lakes Lugano to Como | Adult Only: Trek across the Swiss/Italian border, savoring stupendous views of the Matterhorn, the Jungfrau, and the Apennines before basking in the romance of Lake Como. Explore old stonework chapels, 13th-century cross bridges, and lush, terraced gardens by day, settling in for a meal of local fish, hand-rolled pasta, and stracciatella gelato by night.
- Germany | Mosel Valley | Family: Journey along the sparkling waters of the lush Mosel Valley for a relaxing ride in Germany’s abundant wine growing region. Flanked on each side by steep vineyard covered hills, our gentle riverside bicycle path leads to grand castles, lively market towns, and unpretentious villages. Discover Germany’s fascinating Roman past, taste new wines, and marvel in serene pleasure at the Mosel’s timeless charm.
- Galapagos | Holiday Charter | Family: Introducing Austin Adventures’ first ever exclusive Holiday Charter in the Galapagos Islands! Venture each day from your 16-passenger first-class catamaran with a skilled naturalist to a new island and get up close and personal with the stunning terrain and fearless exotic creatures that make Galápagos their home.