Whistler wows with wildflowers, whitewater, wilderness, and wildlife... say that five times fast! Austin Adventures’ six-day Whistler family adventure is oodles of fun for everyone.
- Hike through massive cedars and hemlock rainforest in Alice Lake Provincial Park
- Bike backroads and quiet trails through Whistler Valley and around Lost, Alta, and Green Lakes
- Raft a scenic section of the Cheakamus River and enjoy a riverside barbecue and drive at sunset along the Sea to Sky Highway
- Ride the gondola to the top of Whistler Mountain and trek the last 1,000 feet to the summit for 360-degree mountain, glacier and meadow views
- Take a challenging hike or bike ride while the kids try their hands at horseback riding, mini-golf, rock climbing, and bungee trampolining
- Unwind with a well-earned meal at one of our favorite restaurants and a restful night’s sleep in the comfort of the Legends Lodge
Photo: Whistler mountains
This was one of the best trips we have ever taken. We worked hard, had a lot of fun, and were well rewarded throughout the day. The small group life allowed us to go at our own pace and really enjoy the trip. All the little 'extras' really made it great.
Laura Roedig Horsham, PA
6 days/5 nights
Vancouver, British Columbia
Day 1: Vancouver to Whistler
Day 2: Callaghan Valley
Day 3: Joffre Lakes
Day 4: Whistler Valley
Day 5: Whistler Mountain
Day 6: Vancouver (departure)
Legends Lodge sits at the base of Whistler Mountain at the original resort town site. Located in Creekside, which is a small village located 5 minutes south of the main village. Capturing the vibrant atmosphere of this dynamic destination, Legends confidently sets itself apart from the more traditional mountain lodges, with bold colors and a laid back ambiance.
Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 6 days/5 nights
- Next Departure: Jun 29, 2014
- From $2,798 / person
- ($680 single supplement) Children: $2,238 to $2,518
- Jun 29 2014
- Jul 06 2014
- Jul 13 2014
- Aug 03 2014
- Aug 24 2014