Start planning your next adventure now. See the information below for the rates and selection of available dates. For additional information on dates and availability, please contact our travel specialists.
- 5 days/4 nights
- Next Departure: Mar 08, 2015
- From $2,798 / person
- ($780 single supplement)
Additional Trip Information
- Please plan on arriving at least one day prior to your trip departure.
- Day one of your itinerary starts at 8:30 a.m. or 9:00 a.m., depending on your hotel.
- Your trip ends with a drop-off at either the Las Vegas airport 1:30 p.m. or your area hotel 2:00 p.m.
- Hiking – 3 to 5 miles per hike, easy to moderate terrain.
- Biking – 1 to 14 miles per ride, easy to moderate terrain.
- Rock Climbing – Introductory class on the basics of climbing. No experience necessary.
The hallmark of an Austin Adventures vacation is our exceptional dining. All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners, refreshments and receptions – except one dinner on your own – are included as indicated by itinerary. (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner). Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities are not included in the trip price.
Included in Trip Price
- Double occupancy rooms with private baths.
- All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners, refreshments and receptions – except one dinner on own your own.
- Fully trained, first-aid certified professional guides and knowledgeable local partners.
- Bikes, helmets and other necessary equipment – all safe and well maintained.
- Vehicle support and land transportation during the trip.
- Austin Adventures T-shirt, water bottle, luggage tags and luggage service.
- Pre-departure and packing information.
- Incidental expenses such as taxes, dining and housekeeping gratuities, local partner and expert gratuities and national park entrance and permit fees.
Not Included in Trip Price
- Gratuities to Austin Adventures guides.
- Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities.
- One dinner on your own.
- Pre-and post-trip accommodations and associated expenses.
- Air and land transportation to/from host cities.
- All types of personal insurance.
- Personal expenses.
Plan Your Next Adventure: