A few more reasons why you've gotta go…
- 1. For a dip in Dona Mireya's private hot springs: it's the perfect way to end a long day of hiking.
- 2. Birding! Costa Rica is home to 893 recorded bird species.
- 3. The ecotourism: visit an organic farm in Arenal with more than 110 crops and medicinal plants.
- 4. For the heart-pounding thrill of the Pacuare River: this wild ride is considered to be one of the world's Top 10 river journeys.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: from spinning fascinating regional interpretation to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families