- 1. The castles: Germany is packed with princely palaces, each with a long and thrilling history echoing through the halls, towers and chambers.
- 2. St. Castorâ€™s Church: founded in the year 836 AD, St. Castor's is the oldest church in Koblenz. Magnificent towers, a beautiful garden and a fountain where Napoleon used to let his horses drink are a few highlights.
- 3. The Ludwig Museum: housing a great miscellany of works from Pop Art, Abstract and Surrealistic artists, this museum boasts one of the largest Picasso collections in Europe.
- 4. The Mosel Wine Route: this region is full of natural beauty, wineries, fantastic historic sites, fine dining and quiet, romantic places.
- 5. In-the-field expertise: from getting your kids stoked on medieval history to orchestrating seamless group dynamics, our guides keep their eyes on the details, ensuring that the toughest part of your vacation truly is going home.
Travel + Leisure
World's Best Awards
Top Tour Operator and Safari Outfitter for Families